CS 152: Programming Languages
- 9-Mar: Please fill in the mid-course evaluation by Monday March 21.
- 8-Mar: Midterm stats: Median = 11(=73%); lower quartile = 9(=60%); upper quartile = 13(=87%).
- 8-Mar: Assignment 2 stats: see Assignments page.
- 28-Feb: Updated lecture notes for Lecture 3 to talk explicitly about inductive reasoning principles, as this came up in several office hours.
- 25-Feb: Midterm instructions: College students with surnames between A and H inclusive, go to Pierce 100F; other college students to the regular room of MD G125. Extension students will do the exam online in a 24 hour window. You can upload your answers in any format (text file, Word file, etc.) so long as it clearly indicates your answer choices.
- 23-Feb: HW 1 solutions posted on Canvas (links for College students and Extension students). Graded assignments available on Canvas, or for pick up from Tina Knight in Pierce Hall room 225. Descriptive stats on Assignments page.
- 19-Feb: Practice midterm exam released. You can see it on Canvas (links for College students and Extension students or go to Pages->Practice Exams).
- 4-Feb: Section times posted! First section will be on Thursday Feb 11.
- 3-Feb: Assignment 1 released! Due Feb 16 (Feb 17 for Extension students)
- 3-Feb: Office hours posted! They start 4 Feb. Warning: they may change in the near future. We will keep you posted...
- 2-Feb: Please fill in this section time survey by 1pm Wednesday 3rd Feb.
- 26-Jan: Assignment 0: please fill in this form