CS 152: Programming Languages
- 28-April: Homework 8 graded and available for pick from Pierce Hall, 2nd floor cabinet.
- 23-April: Homework 9 released, due April 30.
- 14-April: Homework 7 graded and available for pick from Pierce Hall, 2nd floor cabinet.
- 9-April: Homework 8 released, due April 21.
- 7-April: Homework 6 graded and returned. As always, pick up in class today or from Pierce Hall, 2nd floor cabinet.
- 2-April: Homework 7 released, due April 9.
- 26-March: Section notes for Monday March 30 released, available on the Sections page.
- 26-March: Homework 6 released, due April 2.
- 10-March: Homework 5 released, due March 26. Note that we will not cover the material for homework 5 until Lecture 13 (Thursday March 12). You will have 2 weeks from Lecture 13 to do the assignment (which includes one week of spring recess). This differs from what Prof. Chong announced in class today (when he said the due date would be March 24).
- 10-March: Please complete the mid-course evaluation by Friday, at http://tinyurl.com/cs152-2015sp-eval. Your feedback will help us improve the course during the rest of the semester.
- 9-March: Question 11 of the midterm was broken. We have given everybody credit for this question. New descriptive stats: LQ: 11; Median: 13; UQ: 14.
- 5-March: Midterm stats:
Lower quartile: 10 (66%);
Median: 12 (80%);
Upper quartile: 14 (93%).
The midterm (and homeworks 1, 2, and 3) will be available for pickup
in Pierce 225 from this afternoon. They are in the top drawer of the middle gray filing cabinet in the hallway across from room 226 Pierce Hall.
- 28-Feb: CS Nights (multi-class office hours on Tuesday night) now has pizza! To help us estimate pizza quantities, please fill in this poll if you might attend: http://bit.ly/cs-nights-33.
- 26-Feb: Homework 4 released, due March 10.
- 26-Feb: In-class midterm: students with surnames A-J will be in room 330, in 60 Oxford St.; students with surnames K-Z will be in room MD G125.
- 19-Feb: Homework 3 released, due February 26.
- 18-Feb: From next week (i.e., Tuesday Feb 24), we will start holding a new section on Tuesdays, 5pm-6pm, in MD 323.
- 15-Feb: We are adding 2 additional office hours a week, at CS Nights, on Tuesdays 8pm-10pm in Pierce 301, starting Tuesday Feb 17. This is a joint office hours for (initially) CS 152/161/179, with snacks provided.
- 15-Feb: University holiday on Monday Feb 16. Office hours canceled, section is rescheduled to Tuesday 8:45pm, MD G125.
- 12-Feb: Homework 2 released, due February 19.
- 10-Feb: Special office hours tonight, 8:00pm-9:30pm in Eliot DHall. Also tonight's office hours 5:00pm-6:30pm will be in Currier DHall. (Office hours Thursday 2/12 9pm-10:30pm canceled)
- 9-Feb: Section this week was canceled due to snow. It has been rescheduled to Wednesday Feb 11, 5pm-6pm in Pierce 100F.
- 8-Feb: There was a typo in Question 1 of Assignment 1 in the premise for the Exp2 inference rule. The PDF has been corrected and uploaded to iSites as of 9:35pm.
- 8-Feb: Prof. Chong's office hours for Monday 9-Feb are
moved to 3pm-4pm cancelled due to snow.
- 5-Feb: Homework 1 released, due February 12.
- 5-Feb: Office hours announced. See below for times and locations.
- 3-Feb: Please fill in this poll for section times. Please complete it by Wednesday 6pm.
- 2-Feb: Prof. Chong's office hours today (Monday Feb 2, 1pm-2pm) are canceled. Feel free to email or post on Piazza. Additional office hours will be announced later this week..
- 29-Jan: Assignment 0 released. Please fill in this Google form.